From left: Jordan Dickie, Elizabeth Conroy, Becky Frey, Shelle Carrig & Natalie Hatchett
Becky Frey is many things — architecture aficionada, devoted dog mom to feisty canines and an energetic professional who accomplishes more before coffee than many can in an entire day. Customer satisfaction is her No. 1 priority, and she consistently channels her go-go energy and drive into producing dramatic results.
Here’s a sampling of Becky’s achievements:
• Ranked in Top 200 in the U.S. and #9 in Texas according to RealTrends
• Ranked as Top Team Producers at Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty
• Ranked #1 as the Top Individual Producer at Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty
• Voted Best of D Realtors® for several consecutive years
• Top 25 Women to Watch in the Dallas Business Journal
• Top Listing Agent by Dollars in the Park Cities by People Newspapers
• Top Listing agent by Number of Sales by People Newspapers
• D Magazine Top Producer based on Real Estate Sales
• Member of the select real estate networking group The Masters of Real Estate
• Served on the boards of the Katy Trail, Pi Beta Phi Alumni, Kidney Texas, Nexus Recovery Center and the Devonshire Homeowners Association
Originally from Arkansas, Becky attended Southern Methodist University and briefly worked in property management in Arizona. She changed course and settled back in Dallas, where she honed her knowledge of residential markets, income properties, conquered challenging remodels, and designed custom homes in partnership with local architects and builders. Today, Becky has tucked nearly $1-billion in sales under her belt. Suffice it to say, she can size up a property’s potential faster than you can shout “Big D!”
Keep your eyes peeled for Becky jogging in her beloved Devonshire neighborhood or zipping around the Katy Trail in training for a marathon or triathlon. She can also be found in Colorado: hiking, biking or skiing. Be careful you don’t blink and miss her, however; this one is a mover and a shaker.
Lauren Laughry, Jordan Dickie, Natalie Hatchett, Elizabeth Conroy and Shelle Carrig complete Becky’s Team at Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s.
Review our TEAM roster.
Lauren is a Licensed Assistant, Transaction Manager, and has experience in marketing.
Jordan is a Licensed Salesperson and an experienced Executive Assistant. Review Jordan’s bio.
Natalie is a VP in Sales and an experienced Buyer’s Agent. Review Natalie’s bio.
Elizabeth is a Listing Expert and Marketing Manager. Review Elizabeth’s bio.
Shelle is a VP in Sales and has experience in design and marketing. Review Shelle’s bio.
For a glimpse into Becky’s world, take a look in the Gallery: